Judging taking place during July by judge John Taylor. Rosettes provided by The British Angora Goat Society. No trophies will be awarded. There are no entry fees. Closing date for entries 30th June 2021.
1 Adult Buck born 2019 or earlier
2 Yearling Buck born 2020
3 Adult doe with 2021 kid/s at foot (in photo but not judged)
4 Maiden doe born 2019
5 Yearling doe born 2020
6 Wether, any age.
Buck Champion and Reserve Buck Champion.
Doe Champion and Reserve Doe Champion.
Breed Champion and Reserve Breed Champion, chosen from the Buck and Doe Champions and Reserve Champions.
PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Open to BAGS members
• Maximum of two entries per classes
• All photographs may be used by BAGS for publicity
• Goats must be photographed restrained in a halter
• All adult goats must be registered or in the case of yearling bucks, notified with the British Angora Goat Society
• All goats, except 2021 kids, should have been shorn on or after 1st January 2021
• Goats may be photographed in show condition – washed but with no conditioner added
• Four photographs of each goat will be required – front, rear, right side and left side, one of these sides to be photographed with the fleece opened/parted
• Photographs must not be digitally altered
• Photographs of goats only, no identifiable view of handlers
• The judge decision is final
• Winners will be asked to submit a photograph of themselves and goat with their rosette
All goats entered must be registered with the British Angora Goat Society, except for yearling bucks that must be Birth Notified.